Hi! My name is Anne Taylor. I am 21 years old, and I am a junior at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.
I am on my way to majoring in News Media.
I was born in Spokane, Washington, and after moving a few times when I was really young, my family ended up in Newport, Washington when I was eight years old. Newport is a small town about 50 miles north of Spokane. My address in is Newport, but I actually live kind of in the middle of nowhere on a mountain, and I love it so much.
I have quite a few goals in life. I want to become a journalist. I want to work with non-profits in their media departments and write stories about the good they are doing in the world. I'm working on a novel right now, and it's a dream of mine to have that book published some day.
I also really like photography. It's currently nothing more than a hobby, but I enjoy it a lot. I have some of my pictures posted on my "Photography" tab.
A few random facts about me:
1) I don't like the word "obsessed," but I am obsessed with twenty one pilots. They mean a lot to me.
2) I have a crazy sweet tooth. Especially when it comes to chocolate.
3) I also love Doritos. Nacho Cheese all the way.
4) My dog, Solo, is basically my best friend. (I have human friends too.) I miss him so much when I'm at school.
5) I love slam poetry. My favorite poem is "The Distance" by Danny Sherrard. I will try to upload some videos of me performing some of mine soon.
6) I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY love Harry Potter.
7) Lilacs are my favorite flower.
8) I love all animals with a passion. I wanted to be a veterinary technician for most of my life, but when I interned at a clinic my freshman year I decided it wasn't the kind of environment I saw myself working in. I loved it so much, but I couldn't euthanize animals or I would break into a bawling mess. So I switched to writing, my next passion. I still want to work with animals in some way though, so I will probably write about them in the future.